Joining SeedBlink is free of charge and investors only pay if they actually invest. We charge the fees after the signing of all investment-related documents. All fees (access and first-year management fees) are prepaid, while the performance one (carried interest) is only paid at the time of a return (i.e. exist, selling the shares).
One-Off Access fee
- Deal sourcing & vetting (1500+ startups screened yearly).
- Deal by deal access to VC led opportunities.
- Over 100 hours of investment terms negotiation & due diligence with co-investors and startup.
- Operational setup, maintenance and legal compliance of fiduciary structure.
- Structuring and coordinating financing round together with institutional co-investors and startup to ensure a smooth closing of the fundraising.
- KYC, digital onboarding and signature.
- Investment proposal, investor calls and Q&A services.
- Negotiation and legal review of final investment contracts.
Yearly Management (up to 5 years)
- SeedBlink Portfolio reporting – overview, success tracking, continuous updates.
- Portfolio support – alumni meetups, mentoring, quarterly reports.
- Transfer services.
- Active portfolio value creation e.g. hiring support, client introductions, financing strategy, industry expert networking, discounted partner services.
- Ongoing regulatory and audit of structure.
- Investors and founders network access through community events and SeedBlink's platform.
- For follow-on rounds: calculating investor pro-rata, providing all startup reports and round information, investment execution (contracts and money wiring).
- Exit execution/dividend pay and distribution.
Access here if you want see more details about SeedBlink's pricing and fees.