The four stages of the SeedBlinks vetting procedure are as follows:
- First contact: The investment team at SeedBlink makes initial contact with an average of 200 companies monthly.
- Selection: The Funding Committee only approves less than 3% of the leads that meet strict criteria, such as having a unique product that is hard to replicate, a scalable company strategy, growth aspirations, and substantial target markets.
- Funding committee: The startup is presented to SeedBlink’s senior investment committee for a final decision, a panel of experts from various fields, including technology, finance, product, marketing, and international sales.
- Due diligence: A variety of quality checks are performed, moving through legal, financial, and commercial aspects.
- Service Agreement: SeedBlink and the startup sign a Service Agreement on the same terms with the VCs and at the same valuation.
- Fundraising: After the Service Agreement is signed, SeedBlink introduces the startup as an investment opportunity.