There are two stages in the SeedBlink Secondary Market.
First stage: Intention & negotiation
- The bulletin board is accessible around-the-clock and without any time restrictions.
- Sellers who want to access liquidity through the secondary market may post an offer at any moment.
- Buyers can access such offers in real-time and indicate interest.
- In the first phase, negotiations will take place, and a final agreement may be reached.
- The platform will generate the assignment agreement when both parties have accepted an offer, which needs to be signed by both.
Second stage: Secondary Market Even
- At the end of each quarter, a secondary market event takes place for one month.
- During this time, the transfer between the buyer and seller will be finalized. Payments will also be made, and the last set of paperwork will be signed.
- The next event will be used to close any offers that were not finalized during the secondary market event.