Here's a breakdown of the investment process when investing in our SPV model:
Step 1: Sign-Up and Onboarding
- After signing up on our platform, you will receive a confirmation email.
- After that, you'll be walked through the onboarding process, which involves sharing your contact information and validating your identity.
- This step includes filling out the investor-type form to ensure you have all the necessary information
- The final step is to complete the source of funds form
Step 2: Selecting and Investing in a Startup
- Select the desired round you wish to invest in on our Investment Opportunities page.
- Click the "Invest" button and select the amount you want to invest.
- You will receive a confirmation email with an investment agreement link.
- You have four days to consider your decision and sign the agreement.
- Sign the Agreement by the deadline to proceed with the investment.
Step 3: Reconciliation and SPV Documents
- After the round successfully closes, we wait for the decision of the final registered the documents within three days, according to the signed agreement. However, you will receive reminders to avoid missing essential messages.
- Failure to finish the process will result in penalties according to the signed agreement.
Step 4: Fund Transfer
- A bank account will be opened on behalf of the SPV.
- You'll receive an email with all the details. You have three days to wire the committed amount and the additional costs.
- Access and management fees are paid and are transferred along with the committed amount, and these amounts can be paid in EUR or RON.
- The success fee (carried interest) is paid only when realizing a profit (e.g., exit or selling shares, dividends).
Find an overview of all our costs here.
Step 5: Approval and Finalization
- The SPV documents are submitted for approval to the Romanian Trade Registry.
- After approval, investors and the SPV's administrator sign the investment documents, finalizing the investment. The investors will first have to sign a General Meeting of Shareholders to approve the signing of the investment documents between the SPV’s administrator and the startup.
Step 6: Post-Investment
- Once the investment is finalized, access all investment information and documents in the section.
- Read the Quarterly Reports that the startups in whom you invested share with us and get involved if they call for support in order for them to thrive.
- Join the dedicated communication channel and if possible, the regular meetings between founders and investors.