Here's a breakdown of the investment process when investing via our TRUST model:
Step 1: Registration and Onboarding
- After signing up on our platform, you will receive a confirmation email.
- After that, you'll be walked through the onboarding process, which involves sharing your contact information and validating your identity.
- This step includes filling out the investor-type form to ensure you have all the necessary information.
- The final step is to complete the source of funds form.
Step 2: Selecting and Investing in a Startup
- Select the desired round you wish to invest in on Investment Opportunities page.
- Click the "Invest" button and select the amount you want to invest.
- A confirmation email with a link to the investment agreement will be sent to you.
- You have four days to consider your decision and sign the agreement.
- Sign the Agreement by the deadline to proceed with the invest.
Step 3: Payment of Access Fee
- After signing the Investment Agreement, you'll be required to pay the access fee within 4-5 days.
- The different fees will be clearly stated in the Agreement, and you can make the payment immediately after signing the contract.
Step 4: Fund Transfer
- Once the Round has met its minimum target amount, the Trust will open a bank account for investing purposes.
- You will then receive an email with a link to the platform, where you can transfer the investment amount and cover any additional costs.
- Note that if a bank account was previously opened at the time of commitment, you will be able to proceed with the transfer of your immediately.
- Success fees (carried interest) are only paid upon realizing returns, such as through exits or through the secondary market.
Step 5: Trust Approval and Finalization
- The Trust documents will be submitted for approval to the relevant authorities.
- After approval, investors and the Trust's administrators will sign the necessary investment documents, officially finalizing the investment.
Step 6: Post-Investment
- Once the investment is signed off and finalized, you will gain access to all relevant information and documents through the "My Portfolio" section.
- You will receive regular quarterly reports on the progress of the startups you've invested in.
- Additionally, you'll have access to various perks and programs offered by our platform.